Happy New Year, friends! After a couple of weeks off, I'm back! It was so good to take some time away to be with friends and family, relax and enjoy the beauty of the holiday season. It was busy, but the good kind of busy, you know? Now that we're back home in Philly, I must admit that I need to take a couple more days to gather my thoughts before jumping back into projects, posts and other blogging stuff, but I wanted to say hello and share my January 2015 iPhone calendar and wallpapers...a few days late...eek! I hope you'll forgive me :).
The first is the standard calendar, which I love having on my lock screen so that I can see the date in a month-at-a-glance format. My favorite part about this month's design? The wavy diagonal lines at the top and bottom. (No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - they really are a little wavy!)
The second has the phrase "Let's Do This" on it. It seemed appropriate, given the fresh start that the new year brings - it's that time of year when we all get highly motivated to do all the things so why not give ourselves a little encouragement every time we look at our phones? Jump on it!
These two wallpapers are free downloads as always. They each come in two colors: aqua and blue. Just click the link to the one you want while you're on your phone, and you can download the image to use on your lock screen. Full instructions on how to do that are at the end of the post.
Also - these are just images, so they work on other phones besides iPhones of course! The dimensions are just made specifically for the iPhone screen size since that's what I have.
I hope each of your new years are off to a splendid start, and I'll be back later this week with a few thoughts on where the blog might be headed this year, and I can't wait to start getting my hands dirty in project-land again soon!
// Aqua January Calendar //
// Navy January Calendar //
How to set the calendar as your lock screen on an iPhone:
- Click the link below to the download you'd like to use (from your phone). This will take you to the image in Dropbox, where I've set them up for you to download.
- In the bottom left corner there is an icon that looks like a box with an upward-facing arrow coming out of it. Click that and choose "save image." It will download to your photos.
- Go to your home screen and open your photos.
- Select the calendar image.
- Again click the button in the bottom left corner that looks like a box with an upward-facing arrow. Select the option that says "use as wallpaper."
- Click set, then choose "lock screen."