- Treats. Duh. And these have peanut butter in them, which is my favorite. I promise I'll be extra good and not go all crazy at the other dogs in our building if you give me these.
- Portrait. Call me vain, but it would be super cool if I had a portrait of myself. My parents would totally hang it in the living room. I know it.
- Bed. I love the bed my mom made me (maybe she'll show you sometime), but I'm thinking it might be time for a new one since I dig in it all the time. I tried to pick one out that would go with my mom's taste, 'cause I know that's important to her (but no way would I let it be too girly-looking!).
- Duck. To practice my hunting skills on, of course.
- Collar. Don't get me wrong, my Guy Harvey collar is awesome, but sometimes I just want to dress it up a little. My dad likes bow ties too, so I figure I'll wear mine when he wears his.
- Leash. My parents started using this short leash with me recently so I'd behave better on walks, but the one they have makes me look like a girl dog (yuck!). This rope one looks like a better option, and maybe I could chew on it when we get home.
My paws are crossed that some of these things will be in my stocking on Christmas morning!