Without further adieu, here it is:
And a little explanation to go with it:
- Anthropologie dress. This one popped into my inbox this morning (darn it, why do I even open those emails?! So many temptations.) I think it would be a really versatile dress. You know, one you could wear to work and then out to dinner afterwards.
- Toms. Could I be further behind the trends on this one? I've been eyeing them for awhile now, but haven't bitten the bullet.
- J.Crew Buffalo Check shirt. I've had a craving for a good ole flannel shirt lately. Belted, paired with skinny jeans and tall brown boots? Yes please. Throw on a pretty scarf too, just for kicks.
- Shoot Fly Shoot photography class. This is a company that has an online class I'm dying to take. I need to brush up on my manual photography skills, and these pros look like they've got a great class going on.
- Baker's twine. Why? I have no idea. It's pretty. I'm sure I could find a good use for it :). I'm envisioning lots of crafts in my future...
- Martha Stewart office products from Staples. Pretty. Organized. Need I say more?
- Ray Bans. Sadly, mine disappeared at a wedding reception this summer. I was so mad at myself for losing them. I loved those things. I might try out a different style this time, like these Wayfarers.
What's on your wish list?